Below are meetings that might be of interest to parents in the Kingston City School District this week:
- Miller PTO meeting – Tuesday February 3, 2015 6pm
- KCSD Board of Education meeting – Wednesday February 4, 2015 public comment generally begins at 7pm Cioni Building
District Wide Parents’ Council (DWPC) monthly meeting – Thursday February 5, 2015 9:30am Cioni BuildingCANCELLED due to 2-hour delay – Rescheduled for Feb 12
- Board of Education Policy Committee meeting – Friday February 6, 2015 9am Cioni Building
- Board of Education Coffee & Conversation – Monday February 9, 2015 7:30am Quick Chek Albany Avenue
- Autism Parent Support Group – Tuesday February 10, 2015 6:30pm Chambers Elementary School – details here
- Robert Graves PTO meeting – Tuesday February 10, 2015 6:30pm
- Parent Education Night hosted by KCSD – Tuesday February 10, 2015 6:30-8pm Chambers Elementary School – Learn about how data-driven instruction is shaping education in Kingston.
- IEP Development with Dorothy Richards of RCAL presented by Kingston Special Education Parent Group and KCSD – Wednesday February 11, 2015 6pm Cioni Building (see flyer)
- Reclaiming Public Education hosted by Bennett School PTA – Wednesday February 11, 2015 6:30pm Bennett Intermediate School, Boiceville NY – Forum to learn more about high stakes testing and the impact it has on our children, our schools and our teachers (see flyer).
- Presidents’ Day weekend – No School – February 13-16, 2015
Save the Date:
- Bailey Middle School play “Legally Blonde” February 20 and 21, 2015 7pm
- Miller 7-8 grade Band, Chorus and Orchestra Pops Concert February 24, 2015 6:30pm
- KHS Choral Pops Concert February 26, 2015 7pm at Kingston High School
If you know of an event/meeting that should be added to this list, send me a message so I can update the list.