I am so glad you stopped by Jolyn’s Education Corner. I hope you enjoyed reading my various posts. If you have a question or a response to one of my posts, it is very easy to leave a comment.
Here is what you need to do:
- Click on ‘Leave a comment’ at the top of the post you would like to comment on or ‘Leave a reply’ at the bottom of the post.
- Type your comment in the indicated box. If you would like me to know who is submitting the comment or to receive a response, enter the requested identification information. Other posters will see your name but not your e-mail.
- If you prefer to leave an anonymous comment, leave the name and e-mail blank. Note that an anonymous comment might not have as much ‘weight’ if it is part of a topic being debated but your comments are still valued and if the only way you are comfortable posting is as an anonymous poster, then please post without a name/e-mail. Also if your post does not satisfy the posting etiquette guidelines and an e-mail is not specified, the post will be deleted.
- Your comment at Jolyn’s Education Corner will not be visible to other viewers until after I approve it. Thank you for your patience.
- Note that the ability to comment on a particular post ends 21 days after the post has been created. If you have a question or concern about a post that has been closed for comments, you may go to the ‘About Me’ page and send me a private message regarding the post.
Please post away!