Kingston Alderwoman Nina Dawson, Ward 4, is hosting a Community meeting with County Executive Mike Hein tonight Thursday January 28, 2016 6pm at Riverview Baptist Church.
County Executive Mike Hein will present his vision to continue the goal of an “inclusive community” in Kingston. He will discuss the Ulster County Midtown Linear Park project.
The KHS Parents Association encourages KHS parents/guardians to attend the community meeting with County Executive Mike Hein in lieu of the KHS PA meeting previously scheduled for Thursday January 28, 2016.
KHS members – Submit any KHS PA agenda items to KHS PA President Jolyn Safron in preparation for the next KHS PA monthly meeting on February 25, 2016.
All KHS parents/guardians – Please respond to Jolyn Safron if you are interested in attending a KHS PA meeting on any of the following topics:
- School avoidance/School refusal
- Course offerings available to KHS students at BOCES and/or SUNY Ulster
- Presentation for parents regarding student driver safety
- How to live with your teen without losing your mind
- Signs and symptoms of depression
Presentations will be scheduled as part of upcoming KHS PA monthly meetings if there is sufficient interest in a topic.